Every watch we sell is rigorously inspected by our in house experts to ensure authenticity, quality and mechanical proficiency.
We understand the importance of security and peace of mind, which is why every watch we sell comes with a 12-month warranty.
1. We provide a 12-month warranty on either a full or limited basis on every vintage watch we sell.
2. All warranties are registered to the postal address provided to us by you at the time of purchase. Should you wish the warranty to be registered to a different address to that of your initial delivery, or should you change your home address, email address and/or telephone number please make us aware of such a change as soon as it arises.
3. The warranty is personal to you and non-transferable.
4.1 Subject to sub-clause 2.2 below, the warranty protects the watch against manufacturing and/or mechanical defects.
4.2 Given the age of our vintage watches, under a limited warranty we cannot guarantee that the watch will comply with the expected tolerances for timekeeping or that it will be suitable for use in wet environments or complete water submersion.
5. Our warranties do not cover the following risks: theft, loss, defects arising out of normal wear and tear, damage caused by accidents or abuse and mistreatment or negligence on your part, including damage caused by failure to follow the instructions of the manufacturer or of OBW Collection.
6. Our warranties do not cover wear to the watch strap/bracelet, the glass/crystal, the clasp or cosmetic damage.
7. The warranty will be invalidated in the event that a third party carries out any tests or work on the watch without our knowledge or consent.
8. Where you return your watch to us and there is a valid claim against our warranty, if it is still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, we reserve the right to proceed with the works through the manufacturer’s warranty first.
9. Where you have a valid claim against our warranty, we will, at our discretion, either replace or repair the watch, with time not being of the essence for any works carried out under the warranty.
10. We have absolute discretion as to the acceptance of any claim against the warranty. In the event of a dispute, we reserve the right to instruct an independent, third party watchmaker to determine the appropriate course of action. The decision of the independent, third party watchmaker will be binding on both parties.
11. If you are based outside the UK, you are responsible for any and all charges, taxes or customs duties that might be associated with returning your watch to us and our subsequent return of the watch to you.
12. You will be responsible for the cost of delivering your watch to us and insuring your watch in transit, when you send it back to us for inspection and in delivery to you on return of the watch and it’s insurance in transit.
13. The watch will be your responsibility from the moment when it is returned to you, at the address given in your order.
14. To make a claim under a warranty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org